วันศุกร์ที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2560

Starting to Work in a Company


Mr. Thep Rukrian, a new salesman, or, to be more exact, a new sales representative, is starting work in the Sales Department of GEI (Golden Enterprise Incorporated). He comes to see the Sales Manager, Mr. Mark R. Tyler, on this first day.
Thep :   Good morning Mr. Tyler.
Tyler :   Good morning, Khun Thep. Welcome to GEI. How are you today ?
Thep :   Oh..to be honest…I’m rather excited. As you know, this is my first say at the office so I’m a bit nervous.
Tyler :   Oh, I understand. I felt the same way the first day I started working. Now I will recommend a position in our company for you know.
 Thep :   Oh, good, thank you very much.
Tyler :   In the company of GEI there are many positions like Shareholders, Vice-Pres. For Manufacturing, Import Division, Accounts Department, Admins Division, Purchasing Division and Sales Department.
Thep :   Wow ! I’m very pleased to be working at this company.
Tyler :   I’m happy to get you to work. Good luck.
Thep :   Thank you.

Answer a question.
1. คำย่อ GEI ย่อมาจากคำว่าอะไร และมีความฟมายว่าอย่างไร ?? 
2. โดยรวมแล้วบทสนทนานี้พูดถึงเรื่องอะไร ??
3. นักเรียนสามารถนำบทสนทนานี้ไปปรับใช้ในชีวิตประจำวันได้หรือไม่ อย่างไร ?? 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Starting to Work in a Company Mr. Thep Rukrian, a new salesman, or, to be more exact, a new sales representative, is starting work ...